In order to constantly maintain quality assurance, we follow the below listed rules in our everyday work.
- The text is checked for translation completeness.
- The text is checked for typos and double spaces.
- All professional terminology and concepts are cross-checked and, if necessary, field professionals
- Punctuation (commas, colons, semi-colons, quotation marks, dashes etc.) as well as weights and measures are used in conformity with the Polish grammar (unless otherwise required by client.)
- The layout of the Polish text (page breaks, paragraphing) conforms with the source text to the greatest possible extent.
- The fonts used (typeface, boldface, italics) are consistent with those in the source text.
- All proper names are translated, if necessary, in accordance with officially approved nomenclature.
- All editable headers, footnotes, inscriptions above/below and inside drawings are translated.
If CAT tools are used, both clean/unclean versions are delivered.